This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn money or products from the products or services mentioned in this post.
Disney Gay Days officially starts today at Walt Disney World. For those looking for information on the event, here is all you need to know about Disney Gay Days 2018!
What is Disney Gay Days?
Gay Days is held annually in Orlando. During the first week of June, the LGBTQ community comes together to enjoy all that Orlando has to offer, specifically the theme parks. Each theme park has a designated day, and over 150,000 are expected to attend the 2018 Disney Gay Days event.
- Dates: May 31, 2018 – June 3, 2018
- Host Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld
- Official Sponsors: Bud Light, Smirnoff
Red Shirt Days at Theme Parks Schedule
Because Disney Gay Days event attendees will be wearing red T-shirts at the theme parks, the event calls these days #RedShirtDays. The specific parks change each day.
- Thursday, May 31: Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld
- Friday, June 1: Hollywood Studios, Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Saturday, June 2: Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios Florida
- Sunday, June 3: Epcot, Discovery Cove, ICON Orlando 360
Disney Gay Days Merchandise
Although Gay Days is not officially sponsored by Disney, merchandise for the event can be found in all four theme parks and at Disney Springs. Expect to find many rainbow-colored items in the stores this week!
Information for Next Year (Gay Days 2019)
Gay Days 2019 is from August 13-19, 2019. Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive is the host hotel for 2019.
You may also like:
- Guide to Star Wars at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Guide to Aquatica with Toddlers
- Orlando City Foundation Purple Pops Event
- Gators Gone Wild: A Day Trip to Wild Florida Gator and Wildlife Park
- The Purple Wall at Magic Kingdom